Friday, July 18, 2008

Dopers at the tour...... no

Ok every year I start to put my tongue in my cheek and chuckle to myself when I see a rider smash peleton like Ricco. But when he idolises Pantani it didn't take to long to put 2 and 2 together. More to the point why absolutely blow people away cause you only bring the attention to thy self. I guess one thing is for sure is that in cycling the cheaters get caught and dealt with and are made an example of. The shame will be if Cadel wins it will take the sheen off the win just a little because it was a dopers Tour.
A photo from a friend at the tour this year I think has spotted the Saunier- Duval- Scott team on the roadside post their exclusion from the Tour. At least they all got to come out in the end!



I think that's Ricco in the black number on the far right with the beer in hand!

More to the point check out doperssuck

No comments: