Monday, July 28, 2008

hectic

I write this before jumping in the shower to go to work. Managed to have a busy week with 2 sessions on the skis, many late nights watching the Tour, and jumping a plane to Perth for a family birthday. Needless to say Perth was laid back as always and it was nice to catch everyone, especially my teenage cousins. This week should see me skiing another big block as the snow is still good at Lake so I will continue to ski close to home. A trip to Falls is on the cards maybe in the next couple of weeks.
Shame about Cadel being a bridesmaid again but hell he rode a great tour. Shame he didnt chase down Sastre on the last of the Alp's stages. I see that the Australian riders who went to Canmore have done extremely well in the 24hrs of Adrenaline. Shame about John Claxton and his injuries tht put him out at the 8 hr mark. Thats bike racing, you can never plan for contingieces.
Anyway, have to go for now!
Happy trails

No comments: